Job ID 993
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
As a member of the team, you will partner with our individual businesses in the field to create a positive relationship and provide exceptional support coupled with a strong work ethic and have the ability to pivot priorities without compromising high quality work results.
· Ensure accurate and timely completion of assigned tasks
· Responsible for assigned locations financial review and analysis at monthly close.
· Work with Corporate and Field Personnel to obtain information and provide explanations for financial analysis.
· Compile journal entries as needed during review with adequate support.
· Work directly with assigned location processors and Managing Partners to resolve any issues or help location with questions during month-end and through-out the month.
· Review assigned locations’ monthly inventory reconciliations of physical count to ledger, work with locations to resolve issues and improve process.
· Complete assigned monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
· Posting of approved journals to general ledger.
· Identify, propose and implement process improvements / procedure enhancements to gain efficiencies, strengthen controls and improve quality of information provided by the department.
· Ensure internal controls are being followed for all assigned tasks.
· Assist in special projects, testing system upgrades or enhancements affecting processes and solutions utilized by the Accounting Group.
· 3-5 years of experience in a general ledger capacity.
· Strong communication skills and a drive to exceed expectation will be characteristics possessed by the successful candidate.
· Strong Excel skills required and experience with an automated ledger application such as Microsoft Dynamics.
· Experience with Oracle / Hyperion Essbase and/or Onestream is a plus for this position but not required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
· Monday – Friday
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- 3040 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056